- Open the RUN prompt, type
- Then the Advanced User Accounts program will opens. You see a list of users.
- Click (= mark) the user that you want to autologin.
- Now, above this list of users, uncheck the box next to "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer".
- Click the OK button at the bottom of the window.
- When the Automatically sign in box appears, it has the user name prefilled. Just enter the password twice.
Note: If you're using a Microsoft account, be sure to enter the entire email address that you use to sign in to Windows 8 with in the User name field. What defaults there might instead be the name associated with your account, not your actual user name.